About the Award.
This exciting new course is open to all Black/Brown belts (or equivalent) in any style or system, including kick-boxing and self defence, who aspire to becoming an instructor in their own right and open up a club. It has been specifically designed in order to provide these fledging martial arts instructors with everything they need to get started.
Subjects covered include:
- Methods of Instruction/Coaching Techniques
- Child Protection/Safeguarding
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- First Aid
The course fees include:
- DBS Check (enhanced)
- Emergency First Aid Training Certificate (Martial Arts Specific)
- Instructors Insurance
- Examples of Lesson Plans
- Templates for Policies
- IMAS Instructors Award Certificate
- Your name entered into the exclusive IMAS Instructors Register (Entitling you to quote you are an “IMAS Registered Instructor”
- Associate Membership of IMAS
- Access to further training and support
- Individually tailored website
This is the “full package”. A person successfully completing this course will walk away with literally everything they need to open and run a martial arts club legally, properly and successfully.
Method of delivery:
The bulk of the theory for the course is delivered via supervised and supported distance learning. However, the course culminates in a weekend of classroom based study/assessment. This includes the emergency first aid course.
All applicants must satisfy the following entry requirements.
- Proof of technical competency in their martial art (certificate/license/letter of introduction)
- Have a good working knowledge of written/spoken English
- Have basic numeracy skills
- Be computer literate with regular access to a computer
Then contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to book your place.